Moisture Myst ~ Rose Fatale
NEW! Now available in Luxury Mini sample size!
Moisture Myst is a lightweight yet powerful beautifying body serum. It's a skin-softening dry oil mist, but with active anti-aging superpowers that transform it into a luxurious treatment oil.
Luscious plant lipids are exalted with botanical extracts and a potent dose of antioxidants to help slow down dermal aging: coenzyme Q10 battles oxidation in the skin; olive squalane helps improve moisture retention while lessening the appearance of dark spots and fine lines; and seabuckthorn berry is soothing and restorative, especially after sun exposure.
Laced with our natural perfume soliflore Rose Fatale, this potion bottles a trio of French, Turkish & Moroccan roses, red mandarin, and sandalwood ~ skin-loving aromaceuticals for deeper absorption and hydration.
Like silk lingerie, this gorgeous serum voluptuously slips on, feeling light and airy ~ barely there. Skin is hydrated, petal-soft and lightly scented. In fact, who needs lingerie when your own skin is this seductive.
As a decadent part of your day or nighttime skincare ritual, mist serum onto skin (or into palms of hands for more controlled application) and smooth in.
Best for the décolletage (neckline, bust, upper arms, shoulders) but lovely on legs in skirts and nearly any area you'd like to beautify. (But avoid use on the face, as perfume is intended for the body). Take care ~ floor may become slippery, and natural pigments can stain clothing.
Tip: Try it as an overnight hair oil and wash out in the morning to soften hair.
- Anti-pollution, Antioxidant & Anti-aging: Helps protect against environmental stressors with antioxidants such as coenzyme Q10, seabuckthorn berry and elderberry. Topical use of CoQ10 has been shown to stimulate the body’s own natural production of the enzyme (which drops off with age).
- Beautifying: Olive squalane helps to lessen the appearance of fine lines, even out skin tone, and improve the skin's barrier function.
- Restorative: Carotenoids in seabuckthorn berry and rosehip oil helps soothe and repair damaged skin (perfect for after sun exposure).
- Nutritive: Camellia Japonica (Tsubaki oil) is the premium species of this tea oil, which brings vitamins and essential fatty acids. Rice bran oil is a natural source of ceramides, which protect the skin barrier.
- Naturally perfumed: Precious florals, woods, resins, roots, sun-safe levels of citrus, seeds, and leaves are harnessed for their intoxicating aromas and skin benefits.
- Luxurious skin-feel: The lightweight dry-oil base is non-greasy and quick-absorbing while leaving skin noticeably silkier.
- Softens hair: Can be massaged into hair and scalp as an overnight hair oil for healthier-looking hair. Simply wash out in the morning.
- 100% natural: Elegantly formulated with carefully selected ingredients that are all natural or naturally derived, and silicone-free.
- Low PUFA: Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids offer lovely skin benefits but could oxidize in your skin with UV exposure, speeding up aging. This serum contains a low amount of PUFA oils buffered with high-powered antioxidants to gain the benefits while countering their oxidative effects.
- Violet glass: The dark glass bottle is a little bit of magic. It lets in just the violet part of the light spectrum ~ the part that nourishes the precious botanicals inside, preserving their vibrancy.
Ingredients: olea europea (squalane), coco caprylate/caprate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, camellia japonica (camellia) seed oil, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed extract, canina (rosehip) seed extract, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) fruit extract & rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, parfum, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10), sambucus nigra (elderberry) fruit extract, mixed tocopherol (vitamin E), limonene, linalool, citral, citronellol, geraniol, geranial, eugenol, isoeugenol, farnesol, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate.
*Note: Although the two available scents are pictured together here, prices shown are for one bottle unless otherwise indicated.