Purifying Hand Wash ~ Florida Myst
Florida Myst Purifying Hand Wash is a refreshing alcohol-based cleanser for when soap and water is not available. It’s formulated with a surfactant to help dissolve oils and panthenol leaves hands soft with no sticky residue.
Aromatics traditionally used for their cleansing and emotionally restorative properties ~ orange, lemon, bergamot, neroli, lavender, rose, and clove, plus a few drops of our own fragrant magic ~ uplift the spirit and help purify with an antimicrobial boost.
50 ml ~ 70% alc.
Perfumer's Note: This scent is created entirely of natural essential oils, absolutes and extracts, and is dosed lightly for generously rubbing into hands. For a more intense aroma intended for smudging and perfuming the body, look for Florida Myst Aqua Mirabilis coming soon!
Spritz into palms and massage hands for 20 seconds to cleanse and refresh.*
• Contains 70% perfumery alcohol (200 proof) with virtually no odour of its own ~ just a fresh clean base for the natural perfume to shine.
• pH-balanced formula with skin moisturizers such as panthenol, glycerin and propanediol that help soften skin.
• Contains only sun-safe citrus oils that won't cause phototoxicity.
• Essential oils of lavender, lemon, and bergamot are great antimicrobials that are infinitely safer on skin than big guns like cinnamon, rosemary, and thyme. Clove oil is also a big gun, but we're using it like a Nerf gun; each dose contains tiny amounts.
• Essential oils of lavender and clove are said to be antiviral, antifungal, and can inhibit quorum sensing. This is when bacteria accumulate in high enough numbers to become aware of each other and collectively cause chaos ~ such as releasing toxins or creating hard-to-penetrate biofilms to protect themselves.
• Precious high-vibrational rose otto also has potential to inhibit quorum sensing, while orange blossom absolute adds a touch of floral decadence.
*Note: For skin safety, the concentration of essential oils in this product is not at a high enough level to break down microbes or viruses on its own ~ that's what the alcohol is for. But they do give the alcohol a boost. And it smells wonderful.
Ingredients: Denatured isopropyl alcohol (SDA) 40B, aqua, cocamidopropyl betaine, propanediol, glycerin, DL-panthenol, allantoin, parfum (natural), citral, citronellol, eugenol, farnesol, geranial, geraniol, isoeugenol, limonene, linalool, neral.
*For occasional use. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. In case of contact with eyes, rinse well with water. Not recommended for children. If swallowed, call a Poison Control centre and get medical help.
External use only • Flammable • Keep away from open flame • Keep out of reach of children